Return and Shipping Policy for
Blastrac Diamatic Canada® Products
This document is to be used as a guide for Return policies, Shipping policies and other procedures for BLASTRAC DIAMATIC CANADA® products.
- Blastrac Diamatic Canada warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper use. See Blastrac Diamatic Canada Warranty Policy. This does not include expendable parts such as, but not limited to, blades, blast wheel, wear plates, liners and seals.
- The obligation under this Return is strictly limited to the replacement or repair, at Blastrac Diamatic Canada’s option, of machines and does not include the cost of transportation, loss of operating time, or labour.
- This Return does not apply to failure occurring as a result of abuse, misuse, negligence, corrosion, erosion, normal wear and tear, alterations or modifications made to the machine without express written consent of Blastrac Diamatic Canada.
- To return parts or for warranty consideration, please call 866-669-6643. Your customer service representative will obtain the necessary information to complete the Blastrac Diamatic Canada Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form. Blastrac Diamatic Canada will then send the RMA form to the customer authorizing the return of the parts for warranty evaluation. The parts must be received within sixty (60) days following the RMA origination date or the warranty claim will be denied. Once the parts are received they will be evaluated for warranty. If the customer cannot wait for the evaluation/replacement of the parts during this process, the customer must issue a new purchase order to Blastrac Diamatic Canada for the replacement parts before they can be shipped. Once the evaluation process is complete and parts are deemed a valid warranty claim, a credit will be issued against this invoice.
- Written authorization to return merchandise must first be obtained from Blastrac Diamatic Canada.
- Blastrac Diamatic Canada reserves the right to inspect and make the final decision on any merchandise returned.
There is a restocking fee of 25% on all returned items.
- Blastrac Diamatic Canada offers no Return with respect to accessories, including but not limited to, engines, motors, batteries, tires and any other parts not manufactured by us but which the original manufacturer warrants.
- Blastrac Diamatic Canada reserves the right to make product changes or improvements without prior notice and without imposing any obligation upon itself to install the same on its products previously sold.
- Blastrac Diamatic Canada reserves the right to establish specific Return/Warranty terms for used or demo machines on an individual transaction basis. Invoices covering such merchandise will clearly state the provisions of the applicable Return for each specific transaction.
- WE DO NOT AUTHORIZE ANY PERSON, REPRESENTATIVE OR SERVICE OR SALES OUTFIT TO MAKE ANY OTHER RETURN OR TO ASSUME FOR US ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF OUR PRODUCTS OTHER THAN THOSE CONTAINED HEREIN.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BLASTRAC DIAMATIC CANADA BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY RETURN OR FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, DAMAGES FOR ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
- BLASTRAC DIAMATIC CANADA MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE BLASTRAC DIAMATIC CANADA PRODUCTS SOLD PURSUANT THERETO.
Blastrac Diamatic Canada Shipping Policy
- It is the policy of Blastrac Diamatic Canada to provide reliable shipments at a reasonable cost to the company and its customers. The following is the policy for freight charges and criteria:
- All orders for Machinery and/or Steel Shot are shipped freight collect or third party billed.
- Expedite fee of $35 will be added to all orders requiring next day and second day shipments
- There is a restocking fee of 25% on all returned orders.
- Customer will pay freight for all Drop Shipment orders for parts and consumables
- Blastrac Diamatic Canada reserves right to combine multiple prepaid freight orders for a single shipment.
- All international orders and shipments are final and freight collect or third party billed. Blastrac Diamatic Canada will not take back any product shipped outside of Canada.
If a shipment is determined to be “freight allowed” and a customer requests a specified carrier that is more costly than the Blastrac Diamatic Canada Preferred carrier, the customer will be charged all additional freight costs.